• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need help 7" Android netbook won't install certain apps

blesil2004

Lurker
Sep 24, 2011
I don't know where to look for help on this. I tried the troubleshooting stuff that android has online without success. They also never replied after my request for more help.

I am using a 7" android netbook. When I download apps directly from the app market provided with the machine it works fine.

The problem is that the app market doesn't provide the app that I want. I am trying to download the Chikka app. I have tried to go to the download location via a browser and I get this message "there is no phone associated with this account".

Considering that I am not using a phone that would make sense. I have tried to follow the directions they give about downloading an app using my app market and I still get the same message.

I have even tried downloading a different app market. Guess what, it gives me the same stupid message.

I am hoping that someone here can help as I am beggining to hate Android!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones