1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Need help 7" Android netbook won't install certain apps

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by blesil2004, Sep 24, 2011.

1. blesil2004

blesil2004 Lurker
    None

Sep 24, 2011
    I don't know where to look for help on this. I tried the troubleshooting stuff that android has online without success. They also never replied after my request for more help.

I am using a 7" android netbook. When I download apps directly from the app market provided with the machine it works fine.

The problem is that the app market doesn't provide the app that I want. I am trying to download the Chikka app. I have tried to go to the download location via a browser and I get this message "there is no phone associated with this account".

Considering that I am not using a phone that would make sense. I have tried to follow the directions they give about downloading an app using my app market and I still get the same message.

I have even tried downloading a different app market. Guess what, it gives me the same stupid message.

I am hoping that someone here can help as I am beggining to hate Android!

Advertisement

2. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 20, 2010
    Female
    Occupational Health Advisor
    Kildare, Ireland
    Hi

Might be best asking this question in the other android devices section as this is the phone apps section. Scroll down the main forum page and you will see all the various devices listed by brand.

Good luck

Gg