1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need HELP - A2SD partition corrupt.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by midmadn, May 22, 2011.

1. midmadn

midmadn Newbie

I have a 16 gig Patriot Class 10 microSDhc card. I created a ext. partition for DT A2SD of 2 gig and converted it to EXT3.

I have installed a few different roms and played around with A2SD enough so that I finally got comfortable with it and picked out a ROM to really take some time to set up right.

Now for some reason my 2 gig part only shows as a 387 mb. partition with only 52 mb. available.

I've tried wiping the partition, mounted and unmounted - I've tried running the fix ext partition option in AmonRA 2.3

I've done a complete factory reset - wiped everything numerous times and I still only have a 13.9 gb. and a 387 gb. partition.

Can anyone help me to get this fixed????

Thank You so much for taking the time to read my dilemma.

Jack

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Android Expert

Hmm.. I don't know much about app2sd, but you could try creating a new partition table for the card in gpart or something like that.

3. evomattnc

evomattnc Android Expert

You flashed one of the ginger sense ports huh?

4. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Extreme Android User

try easus partition manager to read and repair the disk

5. jackgibbs

jackgibbs Android Enthusiast

it's probably your sd card. I also bought one of those patriot cards on amazon because it was super cheap and (at the time) had great reviews. Now, not so much. The cards apparently are not compatible with cell phones. It is a known issue that the company has addressed on their website. Check out the reviews on amazon now, nobodys card has lasted more than a few months. I got just about two months out of mine before it died.

last weekend best buy had a sale on pny 16gb class 10s for about 35 bucks. I don't know if it's still going on or not but you should check those out instead

6. evomattnc

evomattnc Android Expert

My patriot crapped after a month also...

7. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Extreme Android User

hrmmm....alost 12 months and no issues with mine....guess i am lucky!!!! you guys should send me your crapped out cards

wait you know what....i think mine is pny ....not patriot

8. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

4 months here and going strong with my patriot 16g class 10.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews