• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need help adding a temple university email account to my phone!

Go to the mail app and follow the wizard. If this is a POP account, the you will need the pop and smtp addresses, login name and password. That is it.

Are you having specific issues?

If you are using an actual temple.edu email address, there is an Internet record for this domain.

temple.edu MX preference = 0, mail exchanger = smtp-in.temple.edu
Non-authoritative answer:
Name: smtp-in.temple.edu
Address: 155.247.166.15

Upvote 0
Its an email like this: username@temple.edu
What I did with my .edu email was go into my settings in my email on my pc and forward my emails to my Gmail account. That allowed me to get my email in push format.

If you don't care about getting your email pushed and don't mind another email using the battery, the easiest thing to do is contact your computer aid department for assistance.

Upvote 0
What I did with my .edu email was go into my settings in my email on my pc and forward my emails to my Gmail account. That allowed me to get my email in push format.

If you don't care about getting your email pushed and don't mind another email using the battery, the easiest thing to do is contact your computer aid department for assistance.

I think I will try this....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones