1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Need help and have no where to turn.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by SpartanJ59, Jul 24, 2013.

1. SpartanJ59

SpartanJ59 Well-Known Member
    None

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Dallas
    Hello, I know this may not be the best place to put this or the best place to even think of putting it. It's a worth a try, I really would like to be a game dev someday and being so young now and where I could have things stick into my head and being able to learn quickly I wanna use these skills to the test. I just need guidance and how to go about this, I don't want links to game engines I wanna build my own on any coding language I know programming is long a tedious but I at least want some advice or pointing to something or someone that I may talk to about this way easier. Any help is appreciated and you guys here at Android Forums rock!

Advertisement

2. eirianbryn

eirianbryn Member
    None

Jun 30, 2012
    Female
    Massachusetts
    mikedt likes this.
  3. TracfoneUser

None

Aug 31, 2013
    Female
    Always follow your intuition otherwise hindsight will ensue simultaneously be yourself and never follow others?Myself for example I'm a girl but possess none of their mindset characteristics

still a virgin

never had a bf

does club

does not smoke

does not drink

no anger problems

leader never follower even if on my by self forementioned still stands its just instilled in me

does not need a guy to validate my existence funny thing is most girls are never happy until finding a significant.I could care less my field prowess as a LT Gen is mine

Either way good luck conquest wise also never allow another to say you cant given so prove their focking ass wrong