1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need help ASAP!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Beanz123, May 15, 2011.

1. Beanz123

Beanz123 Lurker

OK, heres the story.

The other day, I randomly got a couple messages in my notifications bar at the top of my screen. They both had to do with low memory on the phone. When I tapped on it, it directed me to my application management. This is the part where im not afraid to admit I was a total idiot and decided it would be a brilliant idea to "Clear Data" on a bunch of them. Now, I was in the "All" applications list and started at the bottom, working my way up......not only did I do it to a few apps/games I downloaded but a BUNCH of regular OS things.....deleted ALL my contacts, my phone wont ring, my clock/alarm disappeared, among other things. Almost like I deleted pieces of the program or something. Im really frustrated, my boyfriend told me to do the power button+down volume+home button reset on it but it wont let me, he has done it to his and it fixed everything and deleted everything but his pictures, which is what im fine with doing since im already missing stuff anyway.... I dont know what to do!

Any advice??

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie

You want to do a Factory Data Reset and start over?

menu > settings > sd & phone storage > factory data reset

Good luck!

3. Beanz123

Beanz123 Lurker

Honestly I was hoping I didnt have to go THAT far but its looking like its my only option. Thanks so much for the help! I just have to get my pictures onto my computer and Ill get it done : )

4. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie

I wish I had some better advice to give you, but that's all I've got. Good luck!

LG Optimus One Forum

The LG Optimus One release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 3MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews