1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need help bad!!! Phone restarting on loop. (resolved)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by leonidvy, Dec 28, 2012.

1. leonidvy

leonidvy Newbie

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. zaius42

zaius42 Member

What hoot are you using, are you s-off (still) , and what recovery do you have?

Also... When you did a restore.... Was that your stock rom?

3. leonidvy

leonidvy Newbie

I am s-off, I am using the Harmonia rom, and I have the recovery img 1.1.1 by teamwin.

4. leonidvy

leonidvy Newbie

oh and hboot 1.04.2000

I just went to restore partitions, and used the only one I had there, from before I flashed Harmonia on the phone, I know I should have backed up more... So yes I would guess it would restore to stock, but I can't be sure since it's still on bootloop... Should I try reinstalling harmonia?

5. zaius42

zaius42 Member

1.04 will boot loop if the restore was stock. Flash harmonia after your sure you've re flashed the radio and stuff from that thread. If that's what your issue is it should boot back up.

I'll hang out for 20 or so but I need to head to bed soon. So be quick bout it ;-)

leonidvy likes this.
  6. leonidvy

leonidvy Newbie

On It thank you!!!

7. leonidvy

leonidvy Newbie

I am out of bootloop! Thanks again!! I thought it would probably help, but didn't want to mess it up any more then I already did lol!

8. zaius42

zaius42 Member

No problem. While I was waiting I went through that Blog you mentioned. That update file had a lot of stuff in it that was meant for the sprint version of the evo. I would be more caveat about what I'm flashing to my phone in the future. Maybe stick to what's in this forum for awhile.

Glad to see you're back up and running though :)

Night night

9. leonidvy

leonidvy Newbie

Oh yeah, I learned my lesson! Like I said, I just got impatient at work, and figured it looked like something that would work... Yeah, I'll be way more careful from now on. :)