1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Need help bad with my LG G2X Please!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by simplydana, Jan 14, 2012.

1. simplydana

simplydana Newbie
    None

Jan 14, 2012
    Help needed badly with my Lg G2X
    I have had this phone for almost 2 months now. I bought it over the internet through t-mobile the rep said I had the ins. come to find out when I got my first bill she never added it on. T mobile states its to late! Problems that I am having with my phone: It keeps locking up, It reboots by its self, It wont Tether, The blue tooth wont work, Voice mail just started working out of the blue, Battery life might last 4 hours with hardly any use, Touch screen freezes well I guess that's a start. Any one know how to fix any of these issues???? Please Help if you can. I'm Desperate. A.S.A.P.
    Thanks

Advertisement

2. Crashdamage

Crashdamage Android Expert
    None

Feb 25, 2011
    Mostly retired
    Kansas City, Mo.
    Warranty should cover it.

3. aquaitious

aquaitious Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 22, 2010
    Boston, MA
    As Crashdamage stated, you have a warranty on it.

It's a manufacturer's warranty that is good for a whole year from the date of purchase. So just call up T-Mobile and tell them what's going on and they should have it replaced.

They'll most likely charge $20 bucks to get it replaced, but if you're patient enough, call back multiple times and argue, they can waive that fee for you (even if/when they say they can't).

4. timmyjoe42

timmyjoe42 Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 11, 2010
    Cincinnati
    You should be able to go into any corporate store, where they should give you a replacement device, and a label to send your old one back. If you don't send the old one back in the time they give you (might be a week) they will charge you full price for the device they gave you. (My wife did this with her old Nokia, and for $10 (might have been shipping) they swapped out the device.)

Tags: