• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need Help BADLY.

dayo26

Lurker
Sep 18, 2011
I have an LG Optimus M with a problem that's been annoying for a short while now...It started a couple days ago in Reppards Cyanogenmod 7 my SD card stopped being recognized & just kept saying "sd card removed!". So I rebooted my phone to come to find out that the phone wont boot up with any sd card in it for some weird ass reason...And if it boots sometimes with the other sd card I have, it will still not be recognized. I took it to metro with cyanogenmod on it still (not giving a fuq lmao) & they claimed it was due to the mod itself....? So, I took their advice & reverted to The Optimus M's Default firmware. The problem still persisted just like before -_-" unable to use my sd card or any for that matter...I've already tried formatting both sd cards with FAT & FAT32, No Change at all...STILL WONT READ :(! So is their anyone that has experienced this before & should I jump quick to say its a hardware issue?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones