1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Need help bypassing Google account lock screen.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by 1990johnmark, Dec 17, 2017.

1. 1990johnmark

1990johnmark Lurker

Hey everyone. I purchased this phone from a guy on letgo. He failed to mention that he couldn't remember his Google information. So now I am stuck at the Google log in screen with account that was previously synced with this phone. I have no access to a pc. I have tried most of the YouTube videos. I have even managed to put my Google account onto the phone but when I try to log in it says failed to login due to recent password change please try again in 24 hours. Yea well that doesn't work either and Google says my account is synced with the phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Best Answer:
    Post #11 by lunatic59, Dec 17, 2017 (4 points)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

3. Daniel Fernandes

Daniel Fernandes Android Enthusiast

Well, you may have to return the phone to that guy... No other way, as far as I know...

mikedt likes this.
  4. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Yeh, Google account factory reset protection, it's really there to try to make make stolen phones much more difficult, or impossible to fence and use. So no way around it AFAIK.

Return it to the guy and get your money back I think.

Daniel Fernandes likes this.
  5. 1990johnmark

1990johnmark Lurker

I have tried to contact him through the website I purchase it from and also his cell number but he either blocked me or is ignoring me. Thanks for the input

6. Daniel Fernandes

Doesn't that site have something to report him? (Use a different number to call him... ;))

7. 1990johnmark

1990johnmark Lurker

I did. Plus I also commented on everything he is also selling messaged him repeatedly. I'm still calling him 9,10 times a day and getting nothing. It was only 75 dollars but it sucks cause I wanted the s7. It is my fault so I will have to accept the outcome

8. Daniel Fernandes

Maybe he is sleeping? If he sees your comments, then he will probably reply. There's still hope, don't give up!

9. 1990johnmark

1990johnmark Lurker

There's no way that man is sleeping that much. But good thought and I won't till I get inside the darn thing

Daniel Fernandes likes this.
  10. heamicdan

heamicdan Member

that sucks-----i have done excellent on ebay and internet purchases but this fall nothing has gone right seems like over half the things are wrong part or just plain shitty---wish ya luck on this---guess you need a pro hacker?

11. 1990johnmark

1990johnmark Lurker

I'm sorry about that. But hey things happen. Just can't let em hold us back. So do you know any pro hackers?

12. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Hey fellas, sorry to stop this, but FRP is there for a reason and any discussion of bypassing it is against forum policy. Even if it is possible to get around it, discussing it in an open forum is far to dangerous to risk getting out to the people who would abuse it.

While it's terrible that you've got a troublesome situation, you should look at different avenues of recourse. Since contacting the seller isn't working out, if you paid with a credit card or paypal, how about contacting them because you got something different than what was advertised.

I'm closing this thread to prevent it going any further. If you have any objections, please send me a PM.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S7 release date was March 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 8890 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

March 2016
Release Date
Reviews