1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need help change homescreen setting!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by super squirrel, Dec 23, 2012.

1. super squirrel

I was transferring a movie to my phone (in MTP mode), when my brother starts messing with my phone. He changed the setting where you can pinch to see the homescreen panels, now when I pinch the homescreens everything disappears. How can change the pinch back to seeing the homescreen panels?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Muilisx

Muilisx Android Expert

I see no setting for this, so I am not sure exactly what he did.

3. TJayDroid

TJayDroid Well-Known Member

Well, I can do both. If I (very quickly/fluidly) pinch OUT, I can make all the icons disappear and just show the wallpaper (enigmadroid first posted this hint in the LG Motion Helpful Tips thread). If I quickly/fluidly pinch back IN, all the icons return. Similarly, if I pinch OUT off of any normally-viewed homescreen, I get all the homescreen panels which I can choose from.

I will say that, making all the icons disappear is a lot easier to do when the homescreen isn't too crowded with icons to begin with. Hope this helps.

4. super squirrel

Thanks, but I want to disable this feature (I have no clue how my brother activated it).

5. DQScott95

DQScott95 Well-Known Member

Its enabled by default. I don't think there is a way to disable it without editing the launcher or just switching launchers.

6. super squirrel

Well then, I thought the feature was activated because a there was a pop up with pics of arrows (I guess it was explaining how to use the feature).

LG Motion 4G Forum

The LG Motion 4G release date was August 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 1700mAh battery.

August 2012
Release Date
Reviews