1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need help - date and time on my homescreen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Pippy, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Pippy

Pippy Lurker

Apologies for my lack of knowledge but have been trying to show the date and time on my homescreen. Ive gone into settings and highlighted lock screen as instructed but it does not give me the option of changing date and time appearance. I just want to be

Raysworld likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Leon Marco

Leon Marco Well-Known Member

Touch and hold the home screen (any empty space where you can see no app) and select widgets option. From there select the clock you like anolog or digital. Done

By the way lockscreen is the screen  you first see when you press the power button and swipe to unlock almost like the screen you see on windows where you enter your password. Touch phones give the option of either swiping your phone to unlock or add a password or number pin option to secure your phone. Check these out in the settings>security

And homescreen is like your windows desktop.

#2 Leon Marco, Jun 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  3. Pippy

Pippy Lurker

4. Pippy

Pippy Lurker

Thanks mill. Got it. Hopeless at any tech stuff and when cant figure it out, get too impatient and frustrated. Cheers.

Huawei P9 Forum

The Huawei P9 release date was April 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 12MP camera, 3/4GB RAM, HiSilicon Kirin 955 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

April 2016
Release Date
Reviews