• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need help downloading from baidu

Hello to you all, I recently hard bricked my tablet and I have found (finally) the right firmware for it (or firmwares) but the problem is all links are on pan.baidu server. And no matter what I try I cannot download those files. If anyone here can help me in downloading from baidu and uploading somewhere else, let me know and I will provide links here. Thanks in advance

Maybe possible as I'm in China. But may have to wait a couple of days as I'm currently travelling. Post the URL and I'll see if I can do anything. However Baidu now apparently charges for some Pan downloads.

FYI you must have a Chinese IP address and a Chinese mobile number to use Baidu Pan.
Didnt know you must have Chinese IP address. Anyway here is the URL: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1slKg5Z3?fi...uth Login Sucess&&bduss=&ssnerror=0&traceid=&
Whenever you can is good (if you can)

Upvote 0
My problem is I've exhausted my free Baidu Pan download allowance. If I want to download more, I have to subscribe and pay for their premium "VIP" package. And of course can't download anything, unless in China with a registered Chinese +86 phone number.

I presume it's a ROM for some phone or tablet or something? But who's is it, what's it for, and can they possibly upload it to somewhere that's a bit more international?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones