• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need Help Expanding the Memory of The Galaxy Rush!

SoulSmash3r

Nov 10, 2013
I need help to figure out how to expand the memory of the Rush with the Micro SD card, (I have a 32GB memory card) I've tried to do all the methods from the thread located on the new KitKat Explosion v2.0 Rom, but they have not worked so now I turn to you, can somebody help me?, I have the Rush with Rom "KitKat Explosion v2.0" :(

The Link2SD app works for me.. I guess it doesn't work for everyone, but it won't brick your phone trying.

Note: You'll need to add a partition to your external sd card. Lots guides here on how to do that.

Finally something that works! thank you so much man, this worked like a charm.

For anybody else that wants to try this here is the post that you can follow: [Guide] INCREASING INTERNAL MEMORY - xda-developers

And the software I used to partition the SD card: MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com

Good Luck!:D

Reactions: Slayer72
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones