• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need help fast!!!

shawheim_a

Android Enthusiast
Oct 26, 2009
hey guys! one of my friends just upgraded to a hero and he said that all his text messages are being grouped as one big thread, no matter who it is from it shows up in just one giant thread. anyone have a solution or have had the same problem? i told him id check with you guys first before he goes back to the sprint store.

hey guys! one of my friends just upgraded to a hero and he said that all his text messages are being grouped as one big thread, no matter who it is from it shows up in just one giant thread. anyone have a solution or have had the same problem? i told him id check with you guys first before he goes back to the sprint store.

Have him download Handcent SMS from the app store. Go back to the stock messages app, disable notifications. Send him a text and see if it is separared.

Upvote 0

Delete all texts, clear data from Messaging app (through settings), power cycle the phone.

See if that helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones