• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need help finding apps

nick789uk

Jun 28, 2010
Hi hope someone will be able to help me here, looking for two apps I dont know if they exsist or not.
1st looking for an app that will convert coordinates from degress and mins to OSgb grid reference coordinance. the reason for this I bought a mini GPS reciever but the location is given in degrees and mins and it would be very helpful to convert it to GBOS grid reference for when I am hiking in the uk.
2nd app I am looking for is that I have a flytouch 3 tablet have maps loaded onto it, tab already has a built in GPS, but has a wired antenna, so looking for an app that will allow me to use a bluetooth dongle to conect to my bluetooth gps so I dont have to use the wired antenna. hope someone can help thanking you for your time.

Nick

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones