1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need help fooling Google Play Store.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Rick1488, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Rick1488

Rick1488 Member

I've been trying to figure a way to get an app that is listed as incompatible with my phone. I tried editing my build.prop phone model to Nexus S and fingeprint string to match the nexus but no go. I checked in settings about and it shows my model as a Nexus S but still the market ain't buying it. If anyone can help be much appreciated.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. BLuFeNiX

BLuFeNiX Well-Known Member

Did you try clearing market data/cache after you made the change? You might want to clear the data for Google Services Framework too. Let me know if this works for you.

Rick1488 likes this.
  3. Rick1488

Rick1488 Member

Yes that was my first step before editing build.prop. Thanks though

4. Loota

Loota Android Enthusiast

Have you tried looking for this app on another app store? Like amazon or getjar etc?

5. Rick1488

Rick1488 Member

I did go the back route for the app that wasn't supported worked just fine on the TU, but it wasn't worth 5 seconds of my time or even the time it took u fellas to respond to this post. Oh stay away from fastbook.

Thanks for the help guys.

6. smith058

smith058 Android Expert

Rick1488 likes this.
  7. Rick1488

Rick1488 Member

I was trying to edit the build.prop file so this mod is exactly what I was looking for. It works well thank you!

Samsung Transform Ultra Forum

The Samsung Transform Ultra release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, 128GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews