1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need help for samsung gs2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ZoranK, Dec 25, 2011.

1. ZoranK

ZoranK Lurker

Help
    When I bought a new GS2 had in it the Android 2.3.3 very soon I update it to 2.3.5 which was released by Samsung WiFi. So the phone the following information: Andro. version 2.3.5
    Model GT-i9100
    Version range I9100XXKI4
    Verz. karnela I9100XWKJ2-2.6.35.7-CL676699
    root @ DELL144 # 2
    Gingerbread.XWKJ2

I saw on the net that Samsung released the 2.3.6 update, but only through kies and usb cable and the beginning of my problems.
    When I wanted to connect with the kies usb debugging mode as he read the instructions, left the following message
    "Reconnect device in samsung kies (pc studio) mode, Kies does not recognize the unit in this mode" 'After that I tried everything I found on the net and instal / deinstal, Kies and drivers, and various other ways and still the same. I decided to give up of Kies and root phone and again a problem. I took root and tried a few programs that run directly on your phone (z4root, easy root, gingerbreak, telroot and similar programs) and they all revolved beginning to infinity or turn off themselves. Then I tried several programs for the pc (super one click, S2root, doomlordroot and some other root / unroot programs), and nearly all are waiting for device or port with the fact that we only in-superoneclick to say the following when I click root or anything else, "The fpllowing device does not have drivers installed: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. Would you like me to forcefully install an android adb interface drivers for this device? "I click yes, and:" No signature was present in the subject "
    and when I click root again, Adb waiting for device
    The phone connect to the pc without Kies and off USB debugg mode report as GT-i9100, with on-usb debugg, immediately opened, and USBmemory and SD memory card. I read more on the forums but most of it or not working, or not for android vers 2.3.5.

Help please for both of these problems or at least root but after that it can unroot and update when samsung release update, not to put custome rom.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews