1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

need help how to shut down the alarm.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by billiemjean, Apr 13, 2012.

1. billiemjean

billiemjean Lurker

hey, i am having a problem with my EVO 4 g....it's the alarm clock that is native to the phone, wouldn't shut off - it drives me nuts, it keeps appearing and rining at all times a day and night and there isn't even one time line that it would be scheduled to and i can't uninstall it, because it's from the company and it won't show as an app not even while trying to kill apps...but it shows at the top pannel that it is scheduled, althiugh it's really not. and even if i remove it from there it keeps appearing later and rining....like a nightmare. How to kill this bastard before it kills me?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

Welcome to Android Forums. Moved your thread to the Evo 4G support forum for device specific help. :)

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

have you tried and pull the battery out? wait 30 secs and then put it back in. hopefully that will help.

4. billiemjean

billiemjean Lurker

yeah, it was turned off for a long time and the funny part that even with scheduled time it still rings at other times without being scheduled and it happens at different time of day and sometimes more often sometimes more rare.... and i can't uninstall the app, unless i MAYBE bring it to the Sprint store and they erase everything and kick it back to the default settings...but my bill isn't paid so i can't bring it to the store....

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews