• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

need help in vegas

Welcome to Androidforums.com we are glad you are here.

As for your question, have you tried Skyfire or Dolphin Browser? They act like IE very well. Wow, just tried both and firefox, no go. To be honest, I do not know if it is possible on android. I'll keep looking and if I find a way, I'll let you know

EDIT = I have looked everywhere I can think of and I was unable to find a solution. It seems there are a lot of people very unhappy with this. From what I can see, the website is coded to ONLY allow a real IE browser; even if you fakeout your browser, it still sees it and blocks entry. Just for the heck of it, I pulled out my old Tilt2 windows phone to see if it would work and I get the same error, looks like this is a windows PC with IE only website.

Upvote 0
Welcome to the Android Forums!

It looks like the company that created MLXChange also created a mobile product called Wireless Innovia. I haven't been able to find out much on it but I'll bet that the reason you can't find a way to connect MLXChange to your phone is because they want to use Innovia instead...

http://www.marketlinx.com/solutions/innovia/innovia.asp

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones