1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

need help, modem crashed

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ryoung19, Feb 6, 2011.

1. ryoung19

ryoung19 Newbie

I apologize in advance if this has been covered elsewhere, I could not find help

upgraded to DL30 from DJ05 modem, had message on my phone that modem crashed. Now I have Blue circle on my phone. Cannot get 3G signal, make phone calls or even dial *228. Says I need to disable airplane mode or but I don't have airplane mode enabled. Tried Flashing DJ05 modem, when the green letters say choose zip from card,

--Installing:SDCARD:update.zip
    Finding update package...
    E:/Can't mount SDCARD:update.zip
    Installation aborted.

any ideas

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. saps

saps Extreme Android User

I think you are mixing up your terms a bit here. The modem is only flashed in odin. Any and all zips are done in clockwork. The error you referenced above occurs when you dont have clockwork properly installed.

If you are on DL30 ROM you need either the DL09 or DJ05 radio flashed in odin of course. But it also sounds like you dont have proper clockwork on either for DL30.

So go here for clockwork both cwm and odin are there you only need to do one of course but if you dont have working clockwork better do the odin [RECOVERY] Updated ClockworkMod for all (non-voodoo) ROMs - xda-developers
    and here is your odin file for DJ05 modem http://rom.galaxysense.com/adrynalyne/dj05modem.tar

ryoung19 likes this.
  3. ryoung19

ryoung19 Newbie

I have problems, I now have a phone icon, orange triangle exclamation and computer icon. I cannot get out of this screen. Gulp.

going to odin back to stock for now, see if that works

Samsung Fascinate Forum

The Samsung Fascinate release date was Q3 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

Q3 2010
Release Date
Reviews