1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Need help MY phone is stuck on the M logo

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mcvanta, Aug 20, 2011.

1. mcvanta

mcvanta Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 4, 2011
    I think i messed up bad I was going to test the stock triumph restore from clockworkmod. I downloaded the stock triump 7 zip file I moved it on sdcard/clockworkmod/backup then i format system,data, cache and wipe dalvik cache then i went to backup and restore, restore and the stock triump zip wasnt there :thinking: I rebooted the phone thinking it would just boot up but now its just stuck on the M logo. I even tried flashing the stock recovery and did a wipe data/factory restore still the same thing. Now i realized the stupidity that i made I didn't extract the zip to the folder I just moved it :eek:. How do i get my phone pass that m logo. Only thing i can do now is recovery screen and fastboot.

Any advise is apreciated

Advertisement

2. mcvanta

mcvanta Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 4, 2011
    Well I was able to correct my mistake I'm going to post what I did just incase it might be help to someone else. I bought sd card reader took off sdcard extracted stock triumph to sdcard/clockworkmod/backup installed sd card to phone formated system,data,cache and wipe delvik restored and it worked. Hope this will serve as lesson.