1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need help on my admire

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jj123456, Dec 26, 2012.

1. jj123456

jj123456 Lurker

I tried downloading a custom rom on my android and deleted the stock rom in the process the custom rom didnt run so my phone only turns on to the samsung screen and freezes how do i flash the stock rom to my phone need step by step instructions not very good with phones and what to download to flash it on my phone

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jonny wad

jonny wad Well-Known Member

Hi, welcome to android forums. Check out the all things root section. It has everything you need to root and rom yer admire.

3. snake557

snake557 Well-Known Member

4. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon

Moving you to the root side :)

5. jj123456

jj123456 Lurker

No help i need to flash the ROM the phome was already rooted before but it wont run so thats no help

6. qandres12

qandres12 Android Expert

just boot into CWM and mount your phone to the computer through there. find a rom, download it, transfer it to your sd card and then disconnnect from the computer. then just flash the rom but make sure to wipe everything right aka factory reset and wipe system, just wipe everything but the sd card, that would be stupid

Samsung Admire Forum

The Samsung Admire release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1600mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews