1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Apps Need help on School Project

Discussion in 'Android Development' started by vnix, Jun 11, 2011.

1. vnix

vnix Lurker
    None

Jun 11, 2011
    I've been given a school final year project but I can't think of what kind of healthcare app I should build with a server needed. Please suggest.

The objective of this work is to design and implement a prototype mobile healthcare system that uses Android mobile devices. The system should consist of three parts: A mobile application, secure channels and a centralized server application.

The mobile application should gather healthcare information from the suer and forward it to a centralized server for processing. The secure channel is used to transmit client private information to the server. Finally the server stores the information into a database and prepares some feedback to the client.

Thanks and sorry If I am in the wrong section and my bad English.

Advertisement

2. wayrad

wayrad Android Expert
    None

May 12, 2010
    Female
    Long Island
    Maybe something to help diabetics manage blood sugar levels based on their daily readings?

3. vnix

vnix Lurker
    None

Jun 11, 2011
    thanks for your suggestion but how that works? I need to let the users input something themselves then send over the information to server for process and send feedback. ^^"

4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    You're going to do better in the developer section with this. If you find it not to be helpful, PM me. :)

5. wayrad

wayrad Android Expert
    None

May 12, 2010
    Female
    Long Island
    just have them enter the readings from their handheld glucose meter? Wouldn't surprise me if something like that existed already, actually, but I don't know much about it except from helping deal with a relative's Type II diabetes

6. vnix

vnix Lurker
    None

Jun 11, 2011
    Doesn't matter if that exist but as long it suits the title then should be fine ^^ Thanks