1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Need Help or Advice for Pocket Cloud

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by photon_fanboy, Aug 12, 2011.

1. photon_fanboy

photon_fanboy Newbie
    None

Aug 10, 2011
    I really am computer illiterate when it comes to stuff like this/

I downloaded pocket cloud on my phone and picket cloud companion on my pc...I typed in my google name and password and created the computer name on my pc that appears on my pocket cloud ...I use the password on my phone...and almost instantly my pc goes into what looks like a logout....is this normal?..I see the desktop appear on my phone...but cant do much with it...though that moght be because it takes time getting used to the way u move the screens on the phone around, i dont know....But once I login to the pc again using the password...pocket cloud on my phone disconnects...making it impossible to run my desktop on my pc and my phone together...is this normal???

I seen vids where what u see on the phone is exactly what u see on ur pc...but in my case once I enter pocket cloud my pc basically logs itself off...please, can any anybody help me and tell me what I am doing wrong???

Advertisement

2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...
    None

Jul 9, 2010
    Male
    Engineer
    'neath a cactus
  3. John Redcorn

John Redcorn Android Enthusiast
    None

May 9, 2011
    It is normal, controlling a windows desktop with rdp locks out the local keyboard mouse monitor.

If you want to control from phone and key/mouse/mon, both places, you can setup vnc on the desktop and use that for remote control. I think pocketcloud can control vnc also.