• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need Help Please!!

/Vitemar3

Lurker
Feb 19, 2011
Hey guys, Im new to the android world, i just bought the new HTC Inspire 4G when it released on Sunday and i am trying to put music on it. I am trying to transfer my 600 songs from my iTunes account, but every single time i try and do it only 116 songs of the 600+ I have selected are transfering over, not to mention my album artwork isn't on most of the albums either... I really don't WANT to download something to make this work so hopefully i am just stupid and doing something wrong. Any suggestions are MUCH appreciated!!:D

First off, were the songs purchased from itunes? Or just ripped into itunes? If they were purchased from itunes, they wont work. They have DRM in them, and will never work outside of an apple product.

Second, are you sure there is enough space on the card? The album art isnt transferring because itunes doesnt embed the album art into the mp3.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones