1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need Help Please!!

Discussion in 'Music & Media' started by /Vitemar3, Feb 19, 2011.

1. /Vitemar3

/Vitemar3 Lurker

Hey guys, Im new to the android world, i just bought the new HTC Inspire 4G when it released on Sunday and i am trying to put music on it. I am trying to transfer my 600 songs from my iTunes account, but every single time i try and do it only 116 songs of the 600+ I have selected are transfering over, not to mention my album artwork isn't on most of the albums either... I really don't WANT to download something to make this work so hopefully i am just stupid and doing something wrong. Any suggestions are MUCH appreciated!!:D

Advertisement

2. First off, were the songs purchased from itunes? Or just ripped into itunes? If they were purchased from itunes, they wont work. They have DRM in them, and will never work outside of an apple product.

Second, are you sure there is enough space on the card? The album art isnt transferring because itunes doesnt embed the album art into the mp3.

3. /Vitemar3

/Vitemar3 Lurker

ok so even if i download those songs that i bought onto a cd then uploaded them with say... windows media, they still wont work???

4. That is one of the only workarounds. Burn them to an audio cd, then re-rip them, using itunes (in mp3 mode) or another ripper. Be aware you will lose quality this way though.

And you can thank Steve Jobs for putting his greedy little hands in every single thing you buy from him.