1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need Help Please :(

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by christopherrrg, Aug 29, 2011.

1. christopherrrg

Hi I have a samsung galaxy s captivate with rooted froyo firmware, I used titanium backup and one click lag fix, I used one click lag fix to switch a font by mistake and now i keep getting this error " Samsung keypad (process com.sec.android.inputmethod.axt9)" - I can NOT use any app to restore because my brother has jumped the gun and tried to factory restore with no avail to the problem. please oh please somebody help me, and i apologize if this is in the wrong section, its my first post and I do plan on being a part of the community. :) If I need to flash back to stock Rogers ROM how would i do so, I cannot click anything once I open an app (example: open settings > cannot click anything, but CAN scroll.) I am so lost, however I'm 100% willing to accept any advice as I was a former iPhone user gone to the light side. :D

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. rayhipkiss

rayhipkiss Android Enthusiast

Head on over to Samsung Android - www.SamFirmware.com and register for a free account. Then download the firmware and tols you need for your phone. You will also find instructions on how to flash your phone using Odin and the downloaded firmware there as well.

All the best.

Ray

Samsung Galaxy S Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews