• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Okay so i bought a Galaxy S2 from Boost Mobile (Epic 4G touch) and i tried to get CM 10 on it...turn out it was a bad move. I used Odin on my computer and now My Phone is on the Sprint Network.... I really need to get it back to boost anybody know how to? Anybody has the Boost mobile PDA file?

Okay so i bought a Galaxy S2 from Boost Mobile (Epic 4G touch) and i tried to get CM 10 on it...turn out it was a bad move. I used Odin on my computer and now My Phone is on the Sprint Network.... I really need to get it back to boost anybody know how to? Anybody has the Boost mobile PDA file?

Just 'cause the ROM says 'Sprint' it does not mean you are on Sprint.

Check your baseband (settings > about phone > baseband) and see if it is FH29 or FH31, if so you're on Boost.

Upvote 0

This will help you take your phone back to stock. You will have to root again after.

http://androidforums.com/galaxy-s2-...-root/621393-tutorial-return-boost-stock.html

Codegerm :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones