1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Need help pls(pop ups)

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by madonna, Apr 29, 2012.

1. madonna

madonna Newbie
    None

May 2, 2010
    Well i dont have a problem on my pc but onseveral occasions when i visit here on my mob.i keep getting re-directed to a sweepstakes website and i cant get to log in for at least 30 mins,ive contacted the admin but dont think i will be getting a reply.
    I dont get redirected or pop-ups on other sites on my mob and my pop-ups are set to block,so is there an app that is for free or that i could buy that would work so its stops happening and also if anyone has one already on there mob.could you try that site to make sure that the app does work pls.

Advertisement

2. NJSmoke

NJSmoke Member
    None

Dec 22, 2011
    New Jersey
    That site has malware on it...... Try going to it on a Chrome Browser. This is what I got.

Something wrong with the site and not the device. The person who runs the site is going to have to fix it.

By the way you are going to need to do a virus scan on your computer if you are using a PC, if you are using a Mac you might not have to worry. Trying downloading AVG and also go into safe mode. I am not sure if AVG is still free or if there is still a Safe Mode on PCs cause i am now a Mac user.
    But you are going to need to get an anti-virus and maybe even a firewall to control what get access to the internet since some trojans and viruses will try to reconnect to the internet to get the virus back on your system after you get rid of it.

Getting rid of this virus is going to be kind of time consuming... (some of the virus won't let you search or download anti-virus programs) also get Lookout and AVG for your mobile device to see if anything was put on there good luck.