• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need Help pls...Root for Samsung Tab 4

braves002

Lurker
Sep 15, 2014
I''m looking for a way to root my tablet. I have tried vroot,poot,master root and few others. I have rooted samsung 2, but this one pisses me off so much. Its samsung 4.4.2 SM-T230UN. Cant seem to get odin root working. Please let me know what I need to do to get this rooted. I will really appreciate it. Thanks.

I love rooting and custom ROMs, but i get all of my androids from the dump/ friends except this one. Anyway, I let the tablet update without thinking and am also curious as to why this broke towelroot. It just says this device is not supported. I am scared to trip knox, seen as it can not be undone atm. Any suggestions for rooting?

P.S. this thread was pretty hard to search, the search on the androidforums homepage threw out the "4" in "galaxy tab 4" when i keyed it in.

Thanks for the replies!

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones