• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need help pronto lg optimus m

MaddHatter

Lurker
May 20, 2011
so i was pretty much messing around on my LG OPTIMUS M and used the rom manager and then tried to back up my rom and now im stuck on fastboot and cannot get onto recovery mode so im thinking i need the stock rom but i cant find it...but please correct me if im wrong because im a noob at android i only mess around with apple.

so i was pretty much messing around on my LG OPTIMUS M and used the rom manager and then tried to back up my rom and now im stuck on fastboot and cannot get onto recovery mode so im thinking i need the stock rom but i cant find it...but please correct me if im wrong because im a noob at android i only mess around with apple.

Well I can help you whenever you are avalaible. Just send me a Privvate Message and I will be glad to help you.

To all people out there with an Optimus M I have to say that ROM MANAGER DOESN`T WORK DON`T INSTALL IT WILL TOTALLY BRICK YOUR PHONE.

Trust me I`ve seen many people with bricked phones while using rom manager

Upvote 0

Check your PMs. LOL

Upvote 0
Have to admit I almost did the same thing and that was even after I had been reading here little bit. Had gotten too busy and decided to put off ROM project for while, then when ready, started watching YouTube vids [there are quite a bit] that suggest using ROM Manager as being easy way. Thankfully I decided to stop here and read more. So yes, BIG RED letters may help. lol ~~Whew~~

Upvote 0

Go to joneidys profile & look at how to unbrick hope this helps:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones