• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need Help Re: Account Setup Problems

Okay, so here's what I'm wondering if anyone here has had experience with or may know any answers to...

I tried to setup new service with T-mobile to take advantage of the G2x deal. Because of my credit, I'll have a $100 deposit and that's perfectly fine with me. Aaaanyway, we get to the second step of the online process and enter ID Number/Exp. date, SSN, and Debit Card info, hit submit, and it takes us right back to that second step.
So I call directly after to try and get the sales dept. help and, apparently, they have the same problem.
I've been told that the account has been forwarded to the offline team and the account will take between 24 and 48 business hours to setup.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I've also been told that the account was at least approved, which I was worried about because my ex-wife had an account in her name and owes on a bill from when we were married, although my name was not on the account, nor have I ever had service with them under my name.

Does anyone know if this will cause problems with me setting up an account?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones