• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need help reseting c771, phone locked

How to Hard reset Casio G'zone (verizon wireless) - YouTube

You might have to try it a couple times as it gets tricky trying to hit all the buttons at once. Power off and then hold the power button until LED flashes.
Look by the camera button for the TINY RED LED as in the video. Very easy to miss. If you don't see it (could be dead), use the vibration as the signal to let go of the power button, then press power, camera and down volume all at once.
Good luck. Tell me if it worked.... :)

found this pkone mowing,casio Gz one commando c771, tried paatern too many times now asking for google acct info. have no idea who's phone this is or any clue what might the google acct info is. tried the adb but its not recognizing the device when hooked up to my laptop.. Anyone have any ideas....thanks in advance

Upvote 0
How to Hard reset Casio G'zone (verizon wireless) - YouTube

You might have to try it a couple times as it gets tricky trying to hit all the buttons at once. Power off and then hold the power button until LED flashes.
Look by the camera button for the TINY RED LED as in the video. Very easy to miss. If you don't see it (could be dead), use the vibration as the signal to let go of the power button, then press power, camera and down volume all at once.
Good luck. Tell me if it worked.... :)

Good thought, but I already asked him (many times, sorry for that ) if the light even comes on, it does not.

Upvote 0
phone doesnt show the red indicator i tried all different button combos i spent around 3 hours doing that then i decided to use adb i managed to reboot recovery but since it doesnt have one it just hung on the screen with the android staring into the triangle he must be as dumb as the developer who decided not to put a standard recovery console and just that hard reset questionnaire pfft. can anybody help me with a adb push or pull or restore files please i will give a c771 digitizer assembly to the person who can help me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones