1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need help rooting htc desire

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by hipestar, Dec 11, 2013.

1. hipestar

hipestar Lurker

bravo pvt4 ship s-off
    hboot-0.93.0001
    microp-051d
    touch panel-synw0101
    radio-5.11.05.27

Thats the info info in hboot

I tried using bootloader but when i get to the part to find the token can't get the info the when i start cmd and put in the info its not being recognised

Revoked not working either. Cid missing

Don't understand how to use revolutionary.

If anyone can help that would be great

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Welcome to Android Forums hipestar. We have a greatly supported root area for your Desire. Here is a link: Desire - All Things Root - Android Forums
    You should find all the root information you need in that area. Best of luck and thanks for using these forums.

Hadron likes this.
  3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Welcome to Android forums, hipstar .... ;)

4. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

Welcome :)

Thanks for joining and I hope you find the assistance you were looking for here.

5. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

In particular, you will find a guide to using Revolutionary in that forum. The Desire All Things Root Guide sticky post there has pointers to a number of useful threads too.

Don't do the HTCDev unlock: it gives you fewer options than the other methods, so you won't be able to do some things you'll find described in those guides.

The reason Unrevoked failed may be related to your software version (which you get from the system menu rather than from hboot). The HTCDev thing requires you run an update first, but that update wipes the phone and stops you using any of the other methods, so I'd not do that. Revolutionary is your best bet IMO. Read the guides, and if anything is unclear just ask :)