• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NEED.. Help Rooting Samsung Intercept 2.2.2

have a samsung intercept 2.2.2.... I have been trying to root it, so I can use the "superbox" application for the wireless hotspot but aperantely VM has caught onto it and they now come with their own wep key that you have to call VM pay for it and play around with their BS. I have tried SuperOneClick, Z4Root, and a few others. I have also considered the thought of turning the 2.2 into the 2.1 but I can't seem to find anyone who knows how to reverse and upgrade. I have also read that one persson needed his factory issued USB chord in order for the computer to read it and transfer programs from computer to the phone. I have tried everything I can think of and just nothing has worked. Does anyone have any Ideas of what I should try next?

Much Love,
Jen :)♥
;)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones