• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need Help Rooting

I need help rooting my android sm-t510 (Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1). i checked the difficulty on root checker basic
The Root Ease Of Access Was 5

The Root Difficulty Was: Hard

I Need Help It Keeps Saying, Custom Binary (Recovery) blocked by OEM Lock

I Turned It Off in developer options but it still says it

Samsung Knox Is Installed On My Device.

I Cant Remove it but it doesnt work

Edit:
Root Is Available
My Android version Is 9

Im Trying To Use Lucky Patcher Bc Most Of The Commands need root

Can Someone Please Help?

Last edited:
Needs to be noted that Lucky Patcher is a tool to bypass license validation in game apps. It markets itself as something 'to escape those greedy companies from taking your money' but the reality is there are a lot of independent small companies and individuals who are getting screwed out of any monetization they rely upon because of utilities like this.

Upvote 0
Needs to be noted that Lucky Patcher is a tool to bypass license validation in game apps. It markets itself as something 'to escape those greedy companies from taking your money' but the reality is there are a lot of independent small companies and individuals who are getting screwed out of any monetization they rely upon because of utilities like this.

True but there are other legitimate and useful features thst LP provides like Package name:, App path:, App's data path:,Install date:, apk size;, Data directory:,deodex system app: and....... But, unfortunately its mostly used for patching inapp and LVL emulation purposes and the developers of those apps deserve compensation for their time, effort and hard work.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
For rooting your device, I recommend you use the kingroot app. It is one click root app. With this application, you can root your device easily without using any PC... :)
i would only recommend kingo root if it is the only way to root the device. if there other ways to do it, i always recommend that you do it, the harder way. this way you get to learn skills you would not have learned thru a simple app. plus if something goes wrong anything that you learned could help you troubleshoot the device fairly easily.

plus kingo root has the potential of installing adware. and kingo root can only root phones up to android 4.3....i think. the op has a tab A which is on android 8 so kingo root will not work on the tablet.

Reactions: tube517 and MrJavi
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones