1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need Help Rooting

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Robert Shields, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Robert Shields

I need help rooting my android sm-t510 (Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1). i checked the difficulty on root checker basic
    The Root Ease Of Access Was 5

The Root Difficulty Was: Hard

I Need Help It Keeps Saying, Custom Binary (Recovery) blocked by OEM Lock

I Turned It Off in developer options but it still says it

Samsung Knox Is Installed On My Device.

I Cant Remove it but it doesnt work

Edit:
    Root Is Available
    My Android version Is 9

Im Trying To Use Lucky Patcher Bc Most Of The Commands need root

Can Someone Please Help?

#1 Robert Shields, Feb 5, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2020

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. svim

svim Extreme Android User

Needs to be noted that Lucky Patcher is a tool to bypass license validation in game apps. It markets itself as something 'to escape those greedy companies from taking your money' but the reality is there are a lot of independent small companies and individuals who are getting screwed out of any monetization they rely upon because of utilities like this.

MrJavi, Dannydet and ocnbrze like this.
  3. MrJavi

MrJavi Android Expert

True but there are other legitimate and useful features thst LP provides like Package name:, App path:, App's data path:,Install date:, apk size;, Data directory:,deodex system app: and....... But, unfortunately its mostly used for patching inapp and LVL emulation purposes and the developers of those apps deserve compensation for their time, effort and hard work.

ocnbrze likes this.
  4. Robert Shields

I installed twrp and broke my device but i have recently fixed it and now i have the rooting tools thx for all your help :)!

ocnbrze likes this.
  5. Robert Shields

Thank you for your help. The problem was i didnt know how to unlock the bootloader but i fixed it so i have successfully
    installed twrp :).

ocnbrze, MrJavi and Dannydet like this.
  6. MrJavi

MrJavi Android Expert

:)

ocnbrze likes this.
  7. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

i would only recommend kingo root if it is the only way to root the device. if there other ways to do it, i always recommend that you do it, the harder way. this way you get to learn skills you would not have learned thru a simple app. plus if something goes wrong anything that you learned could help you troubleshoot the device fairly easily.

plus kingo root has the potential of installing adware. and kingo root can only root phones up to android 4.3....i think. the op has a tab A which is on android 8 so kingo root will not work on the tablet.

tube517 and MrJavi like this.

Root Checker

Root Checker Forum

org.freeandroidtools.root_checker

One tap to check whether the device is Rooted(have a Root Access) One tap to verify whether the device passes SafetyNet compatibility test. And another tap to check battery charging/discharging current and voltage. "Root Checker" tab gives you an easy and quick way to check whether your phone is 'Rooted'. Optionally it also gives you a detailed information about su and busybox executables. THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT ROOT YOUR DEVICE!!! "SafetyNet" tab verifies the device with SafetyNet compatibility tests. SafetyNet api is a part of Google Play Services Framework. Some apps use this api to check whether the device has been rooted or tampered. If your device is rooted or you have custom rom installed then your device won't pass this test. There have been some methods to pass this check with rooted devices. You can get more information about how to hide root in relevant threads on XDA Forums. "Battery Info" shows the battery charging/discharging current and also gives information about battery health, voltage and temperature. BATTERY'S CURRENT MEASUREMENTS ACCURACY MAY VARY DEPENDING ON DEVICE. SOME DEVICE LACK THE APPROPRIATE HARDWARE SUPPORT! Root Checker Pro features Root Information: -Whether the app has root access -Whether su is installed -Location, Version, and Permissions of su executable -Whether toolbox/busybox is installed -Location, Version, and Permissions of busybox -Current uid/gid SafetyNet Compatibility Test: -Verifies whether the device passes Safety Net Compatibility Test Suite Battery Information: -Charging/Discharging measures current(not all devices give accurate readings) -Voltage -Health -Charge level Build Information: -Brand -Manufacturer -Device -Model -Bootloader -Cpu ABI -Hardware etc If you want to Root your device you can easily find root guides by searching in google.com. And also you can check forums on xda-developers.com Before leaving negative feedback please contact us via email and we'll do our best to solve your issues. You can also contact us for feature requests.

READ MORE
May 3, 2019
Last Updated
Rating
5M+
Installs