Help need help to restore firmware to default

apk x64

hi ! guys i just manualy installed ICS 4.0.3 firmware on my GB 2.3.5 and now i am haveing some problems like my serial number ,ip address and bluetooth address are missing now . can anyone know how to fix it or how i downgrade to my default firmware which i got with phone . thanks

default CSC code=i9100OJPKJ1

ICS version info
pda I9100xwlp7
phone I1900xxlps
csc I9100xeulps

Forbidden 403

Android Enthusiast
restoring to the default firmware is the same as flashing a new firmware.
download the firmware and flash.

but serial number missing etc seems like an issue with your efs partition.
You might have to try to restore it if you have a backup of the efs.

apk x64

so do you have any resumable link i found one but it's non-resumable and here (PUNJAB) internet speed is only 50-80 KB/s and i failed may time .
hxxp://www.4shared.com/rar/m7L3ntKI/I9100JPKJ2_Android_235.htm

and i will move to UK in month so i won't have any way to download that file :/

Forbidden 403

Android Enthusiast
well at least all is not lost if you can see the imei number.

See if a factory reset solves the issue or not. if you are rooted there are some apps available to backup and restore your efs.

alvnunez

Lurker
thank you very much they are unavailable cuz they are switched off now all is fine again :D

Wow, thanks god i found this thread, i have the same problem, updated to 4.0.3 and lost my serial number but not my imei.

So resuming, you just had to downgrade to the original firmware right? or you had to do the efs thing?

:shakehands:

apk x64

Wow, thanks god i found this thread, i have the same problem, updated to 4.0.3 and lost my serial number but not my imei.

So resuming, you just had to downgrade to the original firmware right? or you had to do the efs thing?

:shakehands:

yep that will do the trick ;) no need to fix efs thing.