• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root need help updating clockwork mod 2xxx to 3xxx

i don't know how to update it, i need 3xxx for cm7
does anybody know what to do with the img file, i'm lost here o_O

go to market and download rom manager, that's the easiest way, also you can use any version to install cm7, but cwm 3.0.0.5 is best to use cause you can now download roms straight to you phone. once you install rom manager tap flash clockworkmod scroll down and choose huawei ascend and it will automatic download cwm and install it...:D

Upvote 0
go to market and download rom manager, that's the easiest way, also you can use any version to install cm7, but cwm 3.0.0.5 is best to use cause you can now download roms straight to you phone. once you install rom manager tap flash clockworkmod scroll down and choose huawei ascend and it will automatic download cwm and install it...:D

once you install and PAY FOR rommanager you can access the roms directly on your phone.

Upvote 0
I did like you said Token but still nothing, it only stays in the huawei logo screen
I wanna install cm7 already D=

First, you would shut down your phone and boot it by pressing the volume down, end, and power buttons. Then you would install CWM.
After install, take the battery out then put it back in then you press Vol up, call, and power buttons. This will get you into CWM so you can install CW7.

Upvote 0
i justed seemed to like it better , i know its odd, so do i down load that and install it like the original?

yes...

once you install and PAY FOR rommanager you can access the roms directly on your phone.

im using the free version and i still can download the roms straight to the phone...Open rom manager tap download rom, tap icarusMods, tap cm7-ascend-05142011, tap download...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones