• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root NEED HELP using one click

jtreer

Lurker
Aug 20, 2012
Im trying to root my spectrum and im having no luck at all using oneclick. I loaded up the usb drivers from the LG site and installed them. I have checked debug and have the little icon that shows up on the phone. I have tried the connection in eathernet and it shuts the phone down then restarts and gets to step 7 and stops responding. I put it to modem and it stopped shutting it down and rebooting and makes it to step 7 but freezes. I even tried it in the psneuter mode but it says it dose not work on 2.3.6. I think im missing something here i see videos of people doing this and it does not look that difficult.

Thanks Joe T

Im trying to root my spectrum and im having no luck at all using oneclick. I loaded up the usb drivers from the LG site and installed them. I have checked debug and have the little icon that shows up on the phone. I have tried the connection in eathernet and it shuts the phone down then restarts and gets to step 7 and stops responding. I put it to modem and it stopped shutting it down and rebooting and makes it to step 7 but freezes. I even tried it in the psneuter mode but it says it dose not work on 2.3.6. I think im missing something here i see videos of people doing this and it does not look that difficult.

Thanks Joe T

Use the all in one posted here....

http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?p=4753635

Reactions: jtreer
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones