1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips Need help viewing photo album

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jmccann0308, Apr 4, 2011.

1. jmccann0308

jmccann0308 Lurker
    None

Apr 4, 2011
    Hi,

New here. Great tips already posted. I've upgraded from a Droid Eris (don't get me started!) to the SF and I LOVE it!

However, my Eris seemed to have one option this phone doesn't. I could set up my photo album on a dedicated screen (full screen size) and swipe through them easily. So far all I can set up on a dedicated page is tiny albums that you have to open and they still don't look large. Don't necessarily want a picture frame. I just want to be able to quickly slide to a screen where I can thumb through my pics to show someone real quick.

Thanks for any help!

JM

Advertisement

2. nunyazz

nunyazz Android Enthusiast
    None

Sep 7, 2010
    You mean other than the gallery shortcut?

3. jmccann0308

jmccann0308 Lurker
    None

Apr 4, 2011

Yes, after setting up my screens I have 4 left that are empty/blank. On my old Droid Eris somehow I had my photo gallery set up on its own screen, always open, allowing different views which included one photo full screen size or small shots. Not finding anything like this. Basically want to be able to use it as a sort of photo album that's always on a designated screen instead of having to open it.

Also, looking for any other cool, fun stuff to put on my blank screens.

Thanks!

Jodi

4. Gibbyson

Gibbyson Well-Known Member
    None

Sep 3, 2010
    download launcher pro plus, it's cheap, and i think it will do what you are looking to do. Let me go check really quick.

Edit: Yup LP + will do it for you, then just use the picture frame selection under widgets, and with plus you can resize it to make it full screen.

hope that helps.

Gibby

star2011 likes this.