• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Upvote 0
About three weeks ago for me. One white and one indigo. I prefer the leather like feel of the Moko cases but they also sell the carbon fiber ones. They also have the auto power on/off feature. Poetic doesn't mention that in their ad.

I should've mentioned. It does have the magnetic sensor that does auto power on (not sure 'bout off because I was trying to see if it goes into standby when closed, but couldn't tell). Oh well, as long as you both are happy with the cases, that's all that matters.

Upvote 0
Thanks, all. I have the Poetic case, and I like it- I just want something similar to what I have on my phone. It's a 'shell' with a flip-out stand, but no cover. It's really thin and light and I love it. My friend has the same phone with the Otterbox Commuter case and, while it's a great case it really increases the thickness of the phone. My case keeps the profile really slim and that's what I'm looking for on the tablet.

Upvote 0
Hi,
I did not want to start a new thread, so I'll post here, no offence anyone, please.

I did consider one or two of these cases posted here, but I chose this one for,
1. The price is a steal
2. The case looks like it is very protective and user friendly (meaning portrait or landscape and detaches with a snap according to one review, easily, for no fighting with flaps getting in the way of the camera).
3. Has the wake on open and sleep when closed like most of the rest.

$5.80

Amazon.com : MiniSuit 360 Rotating Removable Stand Case + Wake/Sleep for Samsung Note 8.0 N5100 (Black) : Computers & Accessories

Mine is due in tuesday with these nice screen protectors

Amazon.com : amFilm Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 N5110/N5100 Premium Screen Protector Film HD Clear (Invisible) (2 Pack) [Lifetime Replacement Warranty] : Computers & Accessories

I purchased these for my note 10.1 and am just amazed at the quality (not a single scratch yet with spen use also!) vs every other very pricier screen protector that I have ever purchased (this shows that the pricier ones are just stealing our money, hey they are probably getting the same ones and reboxing them with their own boxes).

Here is some easy ways to install screen protectors, I used this method on my note 10.1 and all I can say... you don't even know they are on, no dust and alignment is perfect!!

I did the install in the bathroom with the shower on and exhaust fan running.

(The Original) Foolproof way to put a screen protector - YouTube

How to Install iPad Screen Protectors - YouTube

Hope this helps someone even tho this is not the official thread for this info

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones