Okay so come October 1, I am eligible for a full upgrade pricing. The issue is, I have the Evo to chose from or the Epic. The size is not too big of an issue for me however I have not been able to physically play with an Epic yet so not sure how decent that phone is. My concern is the following, I do not want to get a one of these two phones if Sprint is going to release another great phone in the coming months. I pay attention to mobile news and have not seen great android phones in development that are rumored for sprint, however want to see if anyone here has heard anything. Obviously, if December or even January a new phone that is better than Evo or Epic comes out, I would prefer to wait and get it. So the help I needs is, Do I get the Evo October 1? Do I get the Epic October 1? Do I wait for x Phone that comes out really soon? I love my Hero but the lag just sucks.