• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need help with accessing internet site

brnr17

Android Enthusiast
Dec 30, 2009
Wisconsin
Hi, i posted this in android applications a while back but couldnt get a response so i'll try wording it differently. I'm trying to access an emulator to login to my work account on my droid. I went to the FAQ's on the work site and found the minimum system requirements to be able to access them. For starters, does my phone have what it needs for the minimum requirements, and if not is there an app or something i can download to get them? The one in bold is the one i believe i am having trouble. I say this because both on the droid and my pc i can access the page, enter my login information and here's where it varies. On my pc the java suntime icon appears in my system tray because it's required to open the emulator. I'm assuming this is where my problem is arrising with my droid. Any help is appreciated ... Thanks

-Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or greater

-Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or greater

-Java Virtual Machine: Latest Available from Sun Microsystems

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones