1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Need help with android developer account creation

Discussion in 'Application Development' started by xiaojxiao, Aug 27, 2012.

1. xiaojxiao

xiaojxiao Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Recently my only android developer account is getting suspended for no reason. I'm using this account for 3 years, and the latest apps I have published is 6 months ago. I have appeal this issue with Google. But it seems like there is no way to restore this account again.

Now I would like to create an new android developer account. But I only have one credit card which is associate with my previous account. Could someone help me create an new account? I will pay $40 for this account.
    If you are interested, please contact xiaojxiao@hotmail.com

Thanks very much. :)

Advertisement

2. use a pre paid CC, best ones are the discover gift cards from riteaid. [seemless, all sites take it like a reg CC]

but even reg CC companies and paypal will give you a 1 time use number if you call and ask.

totally different number then you usually have, and its only good for one transaction. [keeps people from auto billing you]

3. xiaojxiao

xiaojxiao Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Awesome!

I'm so stupid. How can I forget prepaid CC?

Thanks very much. I will give it a try.

4. but just watch where you get them, places like walmart want you to set up an account first, before it works 100% like a real CC, them ones from riteaid ive never had a problem with.

[I was able to actualy try out a product for just $33 shipping for the first 30 days, without them auto billing me for the rest before I was sure I wanted it. Puts the power in my hands with those low up front billing scams they pull, then auto bill you for 6 month past when you returned it making free intrest off my money.]