1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need help with android mini laptop

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by SJ Nico, Apr 18, 2012.

1. SJ Nico

SJ Nico Lurker

Hope somebody can help! I bought my son a cheap New Version 7 IN Mini Laptop Netbook Android 2 from amazon. The reviews stated that it was a decent enough one for browsing but you had to download the google frameworks to get the apps to work from google play. Well I did try and get on googleplay and it does let me but when I try and install something, it says I am not logged in with that device..yet I am. I have emailed google to ask for the frameworks download but they said my sons mini laptop isnt supported even though it has the android 2.2
    But I have looked all over the internet and even the reviews for the product on amazon and they have all said once this is downloaded it works fine! I am worried because the main thing I wanted it for was to download the Avast security..or similar..he has no virus protection at the moment.
    This is the product link for amazon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128533&pf_rd_i=468294

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. AshtonDurkhun

AshtonDurkhun Member

It's a cookie issue, I get this all the time on my Asus Transformer, just go to a google site in the browser (google.com, Gmail, Android Market, youtube, etc) and sign in with your google account, then go back to the marketplace app and you should be signed in. (if that doesn't work, make sure cookies are enabled, and that the "keep me signed in" box is checked when you log in)

3. HeatherBitch

HeatherBitch Lurker

I have the same mini. But I can't get my netflix app to work.. Do you know what I should do?

4. crly4ever

crly4ever Lurker

Hi there, I got this mini netbook not longer ago. However, I'm having trouble to login in my gmail account into "google play". anyone please help? :(

5. bob60626

bob60626 Android Enthusiast

That thing is 3G capable?