• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

need help with buggy htc vivid

hi guys
I'm having problems with my htc vivid. I bought it new from eBay Unlocked but I'm having a lot of bugs.
1- I can't post on instagram. Every time I try to post it freezes at 'loading' the picture. Already rebooted, delete and reinstalled the app I get the same problem.
2- Facebook app: every time I try to see a video it freezes. The second time I click on the video I can watch it but not hear it.
3- whatsapp: every time I try to play a voice note I get a black screen and I cannot hear it, the second or third time I click on it I can hear it

Please help

Hi!! I am so happy you have posted this! It is not your Vivid! It's the applications new updates! I have the SAME EXACT problems right now with my facebook and instagram. I don't use the other app. My problems occurred as soon as I last updated them! I contacted instagram MANY times and I also found a few more users with the same issue! It's not your phone, I promise! These recent updates have been horrible and I've never had any problems with them! Which stinks because I love instagram!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones