1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need Help With Epic

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Drewh915, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Drewh915

Drewh915 Lurker

So, the other day i had my epic in my back pocket and sat on it :/ Glass is cracked and lcd is broken too. I bought the replacement piece off of ebay and I should have no problem replacing it. My main question is, Are there tamper stickers on the epic? What about water damage stickers? I basically want to make the phone look as if it was a defective phone, so if something goes wrong, i can turn it in on the warranty. I do not have insurance, although i will definitely reconsider next time i buy a phone. Thanks in advance :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. -javier-

-javier- Newbie

hey how the heck does a gorilla screen gets crack.? i thought it was suppose to handle this.

3. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice

Glass is glass.... gorilla glass is just scratch resistant (not break-proof or scratch-proof).

OP - IIRC, Sprint will warranty the work for $35 even if you don't have insurance on the phone. It sounds like you already bought the stuff to fix it, but if you can retain your warranty by letting Sprint fix it, it might be easier. :)

4. -javier-

-javier- Newbie

thanks for shining light.

Samsung Epic 4G Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G release date was September 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

September 2010
Release Date
Reviews