• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need help with Galaxy S6 Edge + and 2013 Toyota Rav4

RRicci

Lurker
Jun 30, 2013
I recently bought a 2013 Toyota Rav4. Almost immediately, I noticed that a song on my phone would begin playing when I would start the car or after making a phone call. It would start even if I have the radio turned off. I wnet to the local Toyota service center. They guy tried for 5-10 min, trying to turn off this feature (bug). He suggested I turn off the Bluetooth audio. Nah uh!!! I want to listen to Pandora or Rhapsody. On the way home. I stopped and deleted that song. It worked, but does that mean I can't have playlists? If so, this is an unacceptable solution. Surely, there has to be a way to fix this! I mean, the radio should go back to the state it was in BEFORE the phone call. I don't think I'm asking for the world here. I checked all the settings both on the radio interface and on my phone to no avail.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones