1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Need help with images.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Phonezy, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Phonezy

Phonezy New Member

Oct 29, 2012
    I recently came back from a cruise and I had a glorious time, but I started noticing that when I take pictures with my phone, it'll show in the gallery. Then the next day when I'd wake up and go eat breakfast, I always went through the pictures I took from the previous day. When I went to the gallery the pictures from the previous day weren't there.

I remember that there is a pre-installed file explorer with the Exhibit II. I looked through where the files were being stored, and the photos were there. But the pictures would never show up. When I tapped on one of them it'll take me to the gallery and show a head with a crack through it. I know it has to mean it's corrupt or something, right?

How do I fix this? Is there a fix? These photos mean alot to me, and I've been wanting to show them off, but I can't. It's also not really much of a "big deal" to me, because I took pictures with my dads camera, but I can't honker that around everywhere. I would like to get my problem resolved, because it's tiring searching and trying things...
    (Sorry, for rambling, force of habit.:D)

Advertisement