• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

need help with Itunes protected music files...Come on techies help a sister out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mad: Ok I am having an issue. I transferred my music from my itunes but not all of them were transferred. Not sure why. the only thing I can think of is that the it has something to do with being protected. only thing is I don't know how I was able to unprotect some and not all..... Can you help me. I looked for a thread on this but was unable to find one with any feedback......

:rolleyes:Hellllllooooo:rolleyes: (listening for an echo.......) Is this thing on... haha come on please someone help me.:(:(:p

Like your avatar? :rolleyes: What are you ... 12?

:DThanks for the backup!!.... :D........Whats funny is if he is 12 I am old enough to be his mom!!!!!:eek:

:mad:that comment of his really is tacky!!!! and not necessary. :mad:

But if you want to see photos, I will gladly post some of me and my loving husband and family!!!!!:D:eek::eek::p What not what you wanted???? too bad.:cool:

Upvote 0
:DThanks for the backup!!.... :D........Whats funny is if he is 12 I am old enough to be his mom!!!!!:eek:

:mad:that comment of his really is tacky!!!! and not necessary. :mad:

But if you want to see photos, I will gladly post some of me and my loving husband and family!!!!!:D:eek::eek::p What not what you wanted???? too bad.:cool:

actually i'm 24 .. and based on this post
Mine was tight for a while but Hubby loosened it right up:cool:

He is so handy:cool::D:cool::D:cool::D
i thought you could take a joke ( whether it be to tacky or not) .. obviously i was wrong and offended you for which I'm sorry. I was simply going for a laugh

Like your avatar? :rolleyes: What are you ... 12?

actually just went through a folder of old avatars from a snowmobile site and thought it was good. So based on the lack of intelligence for your "jab" .. i'll say ... so what are you like g@y or something?

edit: is that better

Upvote 0
actually i'm 24 .. and based on this post
i thought you could take a joke ( whether it be to tacky or not) .. obviously i was wrong and offended you for which I'm sorry. I was simply going for a laugh

OK....my bad... I can take a joke
..love them actually. .guess I took it wrong. I misjudged. ...:eek:
I apologize for snapping.. (honestly I think the avatar pic just made me take your whole message wrong...

Can u forgive me??:(

Upvote 0
OK....my bad... I can take a joke
..love them actually. .guess I took it wrong. I misjudged. ...:eek:
I apologize for snapping.. (honestly I think the avatar pic just made me take your whole message wrong...

Can u forgive me??:(

pfft of course. its the internet for god's sake ... although i did get a nice little message and slap on the hand ... or i believe they call it "an infraction"

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones