1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

need help with my broken droid

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Cameronthebomb, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Cameronthebomb

When i plug in the charger the white light comes on but it doesn't charge at all cant do the hard reset what should i do plz and thanks for you're time

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. gallandof

gallandof Android Expert

is this a droid 1, if not what type of droid do you have? if so does the screen get slightly brighter but not display an image?

3. Cameronthebomb

Its the original droid the main screen doesn't even flicker when i plug the charger in nothing happensitis model:a855

4. gallandof

gallandof Android Expert

hmm, im assuming you've tried to boot into recovery mode already? holding X while holding the power button to turn the device on?

Sadly what i think is your screen has simply died on you (has happened to me on 2 of my OG droids) if thats the case theres not much you can do sadly.

but with that said lets get this post moved to the Droid 1 forums theres some very helpful people there who will probably be able to help guide you along better!

5. Cameronthebomb

Ok thanks for your help how do i move thethred to the droid section im on my other phone its pretty crappy

6. Slug

Slug Check six!
    VIP Member

I've taken care of that for you. :)

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews